- Speak very politely using a person's name - 'please' & 'thank you' as a minimum.
- When you talk about a person who is not present, speak as if they are listening to your conversation.
Use the person's name in each sentence in which you refer to them.
- If you have a problem with someone, talk about the problem only with them and in private.
- Apologise and make restitution if someone is upset by your actions.
- Greet and farewell everyone by name and with eye contact.
- Blame a system not a person.
- Tell the truth!
- Use positive conversation.